TO ATLAS.ti 9
Sophisticated Data Analysis.
Easy to use like never before.
What is ATLAS.ti 9 Mac
ATLAS.ti 9 Mac is highly intuitive and easier to learn and use than any other QDA program–including older versions of ATLAS.ti.
ATLAS.ti 9 Mac is easy to learn. Many formerly convoluted processes have been radically simplified. The focus is on getting results quickly and efficiently.
ATLAS.ti 9 Mac is powerful and innovative. Stylish network visualizations serve both the analytical process and provide excellent presentation tools. Importing surveys, data from Twitter as well as from your favorite reference manager is a breeze.
These are some of the powerful features of ATLAS.ti 8 Mac:
- State-of-the-art, highly intuitive user interface with ribbons, tabbed views
- Instant access to all project items via Navigator
- Regions permit working with multiple documents, memos, networks etc. simultaneously
- More powerful margin than ever with powerful interactive functions
- Support for literature review through import from reference managers such as Endnote
- Groups for all object types
- Unicode throughout – work with documents in any language or character set
- Powerful Visual Query Editor
- SmartCodes and SmartGroups
- Split Codes
- Full project search (former “Word cruncher”) significantly improved with dynamic fade-in/fade-out hit categories
- Elegant and tremendously useful new network layout options
- Previews and comments for all items
- Bi-directional project exchange with ATLAS.ti Windows
- State-of-the-art on-board intercoder agreement measuring tool, developed in co-operation with K. Krippendorff
Any Mac running 10.13 or higher.
Note: We warn against the use of any “system cleaner” or “system optimizer” software. Such programs may irreparably damage or destroy important data folders, including your ATLAS.ti project library!