About this training
Deductive analysis relies on testing a pre-existing theory or framework against collected data. This webinar offers a step-by-step guide on how to use ATLAS.ti to build a theoretical framework by coding existing studies, and then applying these codes to your primary data for in-depth deductive analysis.
You will learn
- How to import and code existing literature to build a robust theoretical framework in ATLAS.ti Desktop & Web
- Strategies for operationalizing theoretical constructs through code definitions and attributes
- How to import and prepare your primary data for deductive analysis in ATLAS.ti
- Techniques for applying your predefined codes to primary data to test hypotheses or research questions
- How to analyze code co-occurrences and generate reports to evaluate the fit of your theoretical framework