Excellent ATLAS.ti Trainer Award: Congratulations, Ady Hameme Nor Azman!
We are pleased to announce that the winner of the annual Excellent ATLAS.ti Trainer Award is Ady Hameme Nor Azman! Ady has given 19 trainings over the past year in Malaysia, and his hard work has been fundamental for helping many researchers learn to take advantage of ATLAS.ti for their qualitative analyses.
Ady obtained both his bachelor and master degrees fromUniversiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), one of the leading research universities in Malaysia. His first degree was in biology with education (Hons.) and his Master degree is in curriculum and instruction (curriculum studies).
His research interests are mainly:
- Theory, model, and concept related to curriculum development, implementation and evaluation.
- Teaching and learning practices in secondary and tertiary educational institutions.
- Practices in curriculum development, implementation and evaluation.
- Teaching and learning module development.
As a trainer for ATLAS.ti, he has had the opportunity to carry out few short courses and coaching sessions on:
- Effective literature review with ATLAS.ti (basics and advanced level).
- Effective qualitative data analysis with ATLAS.ti (basics and advanced level).
and many more workshops, training sessions and courses.
We are thrilled to be able to count on Ady as a part of our international network of trainers, and we thank you for your invaluable support of the ATLAS.ti community!